The University of Edinburgh in the UK is helping international students achieve their academic dream of earning a PhD with the Doctoral Colleges Program, which is open to both domestic and international students for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? As one of Scotland’s oldest universities, the University of Edinburgh offers separate undergraduate and postgraduate programs to international students. It offers research-led teaching and learning experiences of the highest quality.
The university provides students with experiences to prepare them for their potential careers and successfully transition from student to professional. Students at this university have a range of learning opportunities, from programs taught on campus to part-time online studies.
Deadline for scholarship: Open
The University of Edinburgh offers tuition and a stipend of £TBD (expected to be 15,590). Subject to satisfactory progress, scholarships will be awarded for three to four years by arrangement with the school/dean’s office (or pro-rated for part-time)
How to Apply.
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be admitted to thePhD program at the University. Once enrolled, students can access the application form.
- Note: Applications are open to all departments except the School of Economics, School of Informatics, Biomedical Sciences, and Molecular, Genetic and Population Health Science. These are currently in process and will open shortly.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a resume, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all university admission requirements for admission.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your native language, you must provide proof of English proficiency, both written and spoken.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Eligible Subjects: PhD program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following/specified criteria:
- Applicants must be of excellent academic merit and potential for scholarship.
- Must have a UK First-Class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
- Must not have already obtained a PhD or formal equivalent as a result of direct research training.
- University: University of Edinburgh
- Department: Not known
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: tuition fees, a stipend of £TBD (expected to be 15,590).
- Number of scholarships: Not known
- Mode of access: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in the UK