International Education Financial Aid is pleased to announce an International Scholarship with full fee waiver for the academic year 2021/2022. This scholarship is available to all international applicants who wish to pursue an MSc degree program.
The aim of this scholarship program is to support outstanding applicants to achieve their academic goals. This program is open to all foreign applicants in Austria, France, Germany and Italy.
International Education Financial Aid was founded in January 1998. Since then, the organization has developed a directory of more than 1,500 financial aid programs for international education.
Why apply for the IEFA program? The organization provides opportunities to applicants who want to study abroad and is one of the leading Internet resources listing financial aid information.
Application deadline: April 30, 2021
- Organization: international education financial aid
Department: Not specified
- Level of degree: MSc
Award: 2,000 euros
Number of awards: 30
Mode of access:Online
- Nationality:All international candidates can apply for this offer.
This scholarship is available in Austria, France, Germany and Italy.
- Eligible countries:All nationalities are welcome to apply for this offer
- Eligible subjects: MSc program in the mentioned subjects: Engineering, Physics and Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: All candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related field from a recognized institution.
The International Education Foundation offers a scholarship worth €2,000 to all intelligent applicants for the academic year 2021/2022.
- To apply, candidates must obtain admission to the MSc program from the organization. After that, you are qualified to apply online for the scholarship program.
- Required Documents: The specified documents are required by the university as part of the application: valid undergraduate degree, copies of learning transcripts, English language proficiency certificates, a statement, and a copy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: To participate in the admissions process, applicants must meet the university’s admissions requirements
- Language requirement: English
- Please note that applicants should be informed about the Secured English Language Test (SELT), IELTS Academic and TOEFL internet-based tests that may be administered at the university.