L’Aquila University, Vienna University of Technology, Hamburg University of Technology, Autonomous University of Barcelona and University of the Cote d’Azur are awarding the international InterMaths Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarships to all interested applicants with the aim of providing world-class education to high-achieving and needy students.
The scholarship is designed to support outstanding students who will enroll in the InterMaths EMJMD program. Scholarships are available to applicants from around the world for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Why should you apply for this program? InterMaths is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master program (one of the Erasmus+ programs of the European Commission). It is a prestigious, integrated, international program run jointly by an international consortium of higher education institutions.
Deadline for the scholarship: 8 March 2021.
The organization offers a scholarship worth up to 49,000 EUR for all interested and brilliant international applicants.
To apply for the offer, applicants must gain admission to the university. After that, applicants must apply online for the master’s program.
Required Documents: Admission Requirements: Students must submit the following documents: Photo
Transcript of records
2 letters of reference
Letter of Intent
Language Requirements: All candidates must demonstrate an advanced level of English (CEFR Level B2/C1) as verified by one of the following tests:
IELTS Academic: overall band score of 6.0 or higher;
TOEFL iBT: overall score of 80 or higher;
PTE Academic: overall score of 56 or higher;
C1 Advanced (formerly known as Cambridge Advanced English): total score of 169 or higher;
Or equivalent to the above.
Transcripts must be no more than 4 years old.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Eligible course: master’s degree program in interdisciplinary mathematics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with a strong mathematical background in mathematics, applied mathematics, physics, engineering, or other related fields.
- Organization: University of L’Aquila, Vienna University of Technology, Hamburg
- University of Technology, Autonomous University of Barcelona, University of the Cote d’Azur.
- Department: Not known
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Up to 49.000 EUR
- Number of scholarships: 20
- Access mode: Online
- Nationality: International
The scholarship is accessible in Italy, Austria, Germany, Spain and France.