The University of New England is offering the International Accommodation Scholarships in Australia for the academic year 2021/2022 to talented and amazing applicants.
The scholarship program helps students by providing accommodation support throughout their learning journey in Australia.
The University of New England was founded in 1938 and is a public university located in north central New South Wales, Australia. There are three faculties, each encompassing several academies, i.e. Humanities, Arts, Social Sciences and Education, Science, Agriculture, Business and Law, and Medicine and Health for motivated applicants.
The University also provides the highest quality educational experience for all learners by offering consistent, forward-looking, and quality-assured programs using an educational model built on flexibility, modification, and the inventive use of educational technologies.
Deadline for award: February 15, 2021.
- Housing costs for a single student for a maximum of two (2) academic terms worth up to $8,500 (amount depends on individual colleges and will only be awarded to individual students).
- Fully furnished college-style room with single bed, desk, and closet
Utilities (electricity, heating, water)
- Free internet and Wi-Fi access
- Campus Security 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Dedicated student support services, including academic support and tutoring
Free airport or train station transportation within Armidale
- Residence hall orientation, activities and special events
- To apply for this scholarship, candidates must gain admission to the university, then they can register through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport size JPG photo, a resume, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have good grades in their previous studies that meet the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) for the desired degree.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your native language, you must demonstrate that your English proficiency is high enough to successfully complete the degree.
- Eligible countries: international applicants.
- Eligible Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must:
- Be a new prospective international student at UNE;
- Be eligible to study in Australia on a student visa;
- Be over 18 years of age before commencing studies at UNE;
- Have a valid Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE);
- Be registered at UNE Armidale Campus in 2021 in a CRICOS, full measure program of
- study or English for Academic Purposes and enroll in a full measure package program.
- College: University of New England
- Department: Not specified
- Degree: Undergraduate
- Award: up to $8,500 and other scholarships
- Number of scholarships: Not stated
- Mode of entry: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award is accessible in Australia