With the goal of supporting talented and inspiring students, the University of Manitoba, Canada, offers the International Graduate Student Scholarship. This scholarship is available for the 2021/2022 academic year.
This scholarship program supports highly motivated students with impressive educational backgrounds who demonstrate financial need. Prospective students pursuing a master’s degree or graduate diploma are eligible to apply for this program.
The University of Manitoba is the largest university that is consistently ranked among the best universities in Canada. It offers a variety of degree programs on the Bannatyne campus and has 27 academic departments.
Why study at the University of Manitoba? At this university, students get hands-on experience, necessary insights, essential tools and the best research facilities during their studies to create a promising future.
Deadline for the scholarship: May 1, 2021.
The University of Manitoba, provides the scholarship for a maximum of the difference in tuition fees for international students.
- To be enrolled in this program, students must be admitted to the Master’s or Diploma program at the University, and if eligible, they will be automatically assessed during the admission process. (That is, if a recommended and complete application is received by the Faculty of Graduate Studies (FGS) by the admission deadline, the FGS admissions staff will calculate the GPA to determine if the student qualifies for the opportunity.)
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit academic transcripts, transcripts, and a resume.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must review the program’s admission requirements for admission.
- Language Requirements: If your education has not been in English, you are expected to demonstrate sufficient proficiency in English. See the English language requirements for more information.
- Eligible countries: applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Eligible Subjects: Master’s degree or graduate diploma in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all stated criteria to be eligible:
- Must be an international student.
- Must have achieved a minimum grade point average of 3.5 based on the last 60 credit hours (or equivalent) of undergraduate study or the last two full years.
- Must not be a recipient of external funding that pays tuition.
- University Organization: University of Manitoba
- Department: Faculty of Graduate Studies
- Degree: master’s degree or graduate diploma
- Scholarship Award: Differential tuition
- Number of scholarships: Not known
- Mode of access: Online
- Nationality: International
- The scholarship is accessible in Canada.