Highly talented applicants have a great opportunity to get a handle on their finances by applying for the International Merit Awards at Nottingham Trent University in the UK.
This academic support program is designed for outstanding and talented international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at Nottingham Trent University.
Founded in 1843, Nottingham Trent University, with its stunning buildings and state-of-the-art facilities, is the best place for all students to dream big and achieve enormous potential.
Why study at Nottingham Trent University? The university aims to provide all students with increased knowledge and skills for their lives and careers. You will learn from industry leaders who are at the forefront of your career.
Scholarship application deadline: March 24, 2021.
Nottingham Trent University awards a £3,000 scholarship to eligible international students who wish to study in the UK.
- To apply, applicants must enroll in an undergraduate program at the university. Applicants must then complete the online application form
- Supporting Documents: Must submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and honors, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to an undergraduate program, applicants must meet the university’s admission requirements
- Language Requirement: English. Students whose native language is not English are expected to pass a recognized English language examination (such as IELTS) with an acceptable score before registering for an academic course.
- Approved Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Eligible Courses: Undergraduate major in any course offered by the university.
- Admission Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have degrees or certificates from the previous year with a good academic record.
- University: Nottingham Trent University
- Department: Not specified
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Award: £3,000
- Number of scholarships: Not specified
- Mode of entry: Online
- Nationality: International
- The scholarship is accessible in the UK