Hope College is pleased to announce the International Student Scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic session. All desirous and brilliant students are invited to apply for this fantastic opportunity.
The program is for international students who want to start an undergraduate program at Hope College, USA.
Founded in 1851, Hope College in Holland, Michigan, is a private Christian liberal arts college. It opened as a Pioneer School for Dutch immigrants four years after the city was first settled.
Why you should study at Hope College. The college offers more than 90 majors, all leading to a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Music, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Nursing. There are approximately 3,400 students with a student-to-student ratio of 12:1.
Deadline for the scholarship: April 5, 2021.
Hope College offers a scholarship worth up to $25,000. The award is renewable for four years as long as the student remains in good academic standing.
- How to Apply: To apply to the program, students must be admitted to the undergraduate program at the college. Eligible candidates are automatically considered.
Verification: Applicants must submit certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a transcript from the previous year with excellent academic records.
- Language Requirements: International students must demonstrate proficiency in English through one of the following:
- TOEFL: minimum score of 79 with no sub-score below 18.
- IELTS: minimum score of 6.5 with no sub-score below 6.
- Duolingo: minimum score of 100.
- GTEC: minimum score of 1200.
- Pearson PTE Academic: minimum score of 58, with no band below 53.
- Attendance of two or more years at a secondary school where the curriculum is taught in English. Depending on your records, we may still require the TOEFL or IELTS.
Eligibility for the scholarship
Eligible countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
Eligible Courses: undergraduate course in any subject offered by the university.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all stated criteria:
Must be international students.
Must have a previous year of graduation with academic achievement.
Institution: Hope College
Department: Not specified
Course Level: Undergraduate
Grant: Up to $25,000
Number of scholarships: Not specified
Access Mode: Online
The scholarship is accessible in the USA