Presidential Scholarships program at San Diego State University is now available for all desirable applicants who wants to start an undergraduate degree program for the academic year 2021/2022.
The scholarship program is available to assist needy and brilliant international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program at San Diego State University.
San Diego State University (SDSU) was founded in 1897 as a public research institution in San Diego, California. It is the third oldest university and the southernmost in the 23-member California State University.
Why Study at San Diego State University. SDSU offers transformative experiences for students in research, international study, sustainability, entrepreneurship, and a wide range of student life and leadership opportunities.
Scholarship application deadline: April 1, 2021.
San Diego State University awards the scholarship worth up to $40,000 over four years. The program is available for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must be admitted to the undergraduate program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: If you have graduated from high school at the time of application, you must upload a copy of your diploma/degree with your unofficial transcripts through the SDSU WebPortal
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the following criteria:
Graduation from high school/secondary education. A certified copy of your high school diploma or degree is required prior to enrollment at SDSU.
- A minimum U.S. equivalent GPA (grade point average) of 3.0 (B grade or 80 percent) or higher.
- Language Requirement: If you attend or have attended a high school where English was not the primary language of instruction, you must demonstrate proficiency in English at the university level through one of the following:
- TOEFL – Existing score is 80 iBT/550 paper or higher.
- IELTS – Existing total score is 6.5 or higher.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – Existing score is 58 or higher.
- Duolingo English Test score of 105 or higher; or
- SDSU’s American Language Institute’s Level 106 course – Must achieve an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Courses: The scholarship is awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all stated criteria:
- Applicants must be first year students
- Applicants must be an international student
- University: San Diego State University
- Department: Not specified
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $40,000
- Number of Awards: Not stated
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.