For all outstanding and creative minds in the United States, the American Hat Maker Scholarship is now available for the 2021/2022 academic year.
This is a well-designed program for the college/university students. American Hat Makers believe in high craftsmanship and traditional skills. They are renowned hat makers in the United States and have won many recognition and awards because of their superlative selection of hats.
American Hat Makers has been proudly handcrafting hats in the U.S. for over 40 years. Every detail is important at American Hat Makers. To bring you the highest quality hats made in America, every stitch, design choice, and material selection is made deliberately and with thought.
Scholarship deadline: December 1, 2021.
The most deserving and inspiring applicants will receive a $750 scholarship.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants may email email@example.com directly.
Supporting Documents: No other documents are required for the application.
Language Requirements: Students must demonstrate proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Subjects: The scholarship is awarded in any field of study.
- Acceptable Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have high school transcripts with a good academic record. College/University students are eligible for this application program.
- Provider: American Hat Makers
- Department: Not known
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $750.
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The award is accessible in the USA