The University of York is now accepting applications for the Academic Excellence International Scholarship in the UK for the 2021-2022 learning period.
The scholarship is open to both UK, International, and also EU students. The aim of the program is to support students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree in Mathematics at the University of York, UK.
Why study at the University of York? Founded in 1963 and is known as the University of Collegiate Glass Science. It has largely grown to cover a wide range of subjects in more than 30 departments and centers. At this university, students from all over the world are warmly welcomed through a variety of opportunities. The university has always focused on equipping students with the tools they need to make an impact on the world.
Deadline for the scholarship: February 15, 2021.
The University of York awards a £1,000 scholarship to the most successful and interested international students in the UK.
How to Apply
How to Apply:To be accepted into this program, applicants are expected to be admitted into the University’s undergraduate programs. There is no application for these scholarships . Students are automatically considered for this program.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and honors, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport, and a resume.
Admission Requirements: To enroll in this program, you must have a prior year degree.
Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, you must demonstrate that your English proficiency is high enough to successfully complete the program.
Eligibility for the scholarship
- Eligible countries: applications are accepted from all over the world
- Eligible Course: Undergraduate course in mathematics offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all stated criteria:
- Must be open to international (including EU) and UK (domestic) students.
- Must have an offer of a place on one of the following courses:
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics (with one year in Europe).
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Statistics
- You must achieve grade A* in Mathematics at A level and A* on enrollment at another A
- level (or equivalent). Then the second A* must be in Further Mathematics if you are taking Further Mathematics.
- You must achieve an overall grade average of 85% or higher in subsequent years.
- University: University of York
- Department: Not known
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Mode of entry: Online
- Nationality: International (including EU) and UK students.
- The award can be completed in the UK.