Are you a music enthusiast? Do you have a burning desire for music as a profession? Then this great offer is open for you! The Howard and Gladys Sleath Scholarship is accessible to all international aspirants who wish to pursue a degree in music for the academic year 2021/2022.
This scholarship program is offered by the University of Queensland, Australia to help ambitious and intelligent students with financial difficulties to achieve their career goal in music.
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is a public research university located primarily in the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland. It offers students a wide range of degree programs.
Students also have the opportunity to study with some of the best researchers in the world. UQ has a global reputation for creating change by providing knowledge leadership for a better world.
Deadline for scholarship:May 31, 2021.
The successful applicants will receive a $7000 scholarship to pursue their education in Australia.
- To apply for this program, you must gain admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Queensland. After that, they can apply for this fund.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must support the application: Academic resume, academic transcript, transcripts, and a copy of your passport with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have previous academic results with good grades.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must meet all UQ English language proficiency requirements.
- Eligible countries: domestic and international
- Eligible Subjects: This scholarship is awarded to applicants for Bachelor of Music (Honours) degree.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a currently enrolled student or intend to be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program.
- Students will be enrolled full-time in the first year of the program.
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: Not known
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $7000
- Number of awards: 1
- Mode of entry: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The scholarship is accessible in Australia.