Applications are underway for deserving and ambitious applicants for the PhD International Scholarships in Materials Science, Engineering and Additive Manufacturing at the University of Queensland in Australia. The program is open to both international and domestic students.
The sole purpose of this funding program is to support deserving and talented students to pursue PhD studies at the University of Queensland for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The University of Queensland was founded in 1909 and is a public research university located in the capital of the Australian state of Queensland. It offers students a wide range of degree programs.
The university also focuses on excellence in teaching and offers students additional awards for lecturers. At this university, students are challenged and encouraged throughout their studies.
Deadline for the scholarship: March 1, 2021.
The University of Queensland offers a living stipend of $28,597 and a top-up of $5,000 for up to 3 years.
How to Apply
- To apply for the PhD program, candidates must be admitted to the university. Thereafter, candidates must apply online to be considered for admission.
- Credentials: To be admitted to the PhD program, candidates must meet the documentation required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: To gain admission to the university, students must meet the admission requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirements: If your education has not been in English, you will be expected to demonstrate an appropriate level of English proficiency. See the English language requirements for more information.
- Eligible countries: applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Eligible course: PhD program in materials science and engineering and additive manufacturing.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must have completed some research practice.
- Must have earned an official graduate degree.
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: Not specified
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarships: living stipend of $28,597 and top-up of $5,000.
- Number of scholarships: 4
- Mode of access: Online
- Nationality: international and domestic students
- The scholarship is accessible in Australia.